The PTSA at Archbishop McNicholas High School strives to make each school year one of opportunity and enrichment to the school community and all of its members. The goals as outlined in the by-laws direct the group's actions:
- To promote the well-being of the students.
- To advance the interests of a "Christ-centered" educational environment.
- To continually foster a spirit of communication and cooperation among all invested parties.
- To encourage active participation in school affairs, programs, and events.
- To provide financial support to the school through fundraising that benefits the whole school.
Nikki Waterman, President email@example.com
Lauri Zahumensky, Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org
Bennett Hoffmann, Treasurer email@example.com
Jessica Nelson, Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Marilyn Melcher, Rocket Shop email@example.com
Open Position, After Prom Coordinator
Tammy Carter, Member at Large firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Tobin, Member at Large email@example.com
Julie Dill, Faculty Liason firstname.lastname@example.org
Madeline Daley, Student Liason