JavaScript Disabled. For a better experience on this website please enable JavaScript in your browser.

Annual Fund

McNicholas Annual Fund – Support Your Passion annfunddonate-resized.png

A successful Annual Fund is a vital element in our ability to be able to continue to provide the greatest gift of all to our students – a quality academic and faith-based education. The revenues we receive from tuition only cover 80% of the cost to educate a student. A donation to the Annual Fund will help us to make up the remaining 20% of the cost. We realize there are many choices you have on where you invest your charitable donations. With a gift to the McNicholas High School Annual Fund, your dollars will be an investment in the lives of students. The return on your investment will be knowing you helped young men and women prepare to make a difference in today’s world. 

Support your passion by designating your gift to support any of the following key areas: 

  • Most Critical Need
  • Tuition Assistance
  • Fine and Performing Arts
  • Athletics
  • Facilities  
  • Campus Ministry/Christian Service

To provide a gift to this year’s Annual Fund online, simply click on the Annual Fund Donate button and follow the instructions. If you would like to donate by check, make the check payable to McNicholas High School Annual Fund and designate the area from the above list you would like to support. You can mail the check to: 

McNicholas High School
Attn: Development Office
6536 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230

Many corporations will match your Annual Fund donation. Please check to see if your company is a matching company and include the form with your gift. McNicholas High School also accepts gifts through stock transfer. Please contact us if you would like to select the stock transfer option.

If you have any questions about the Annual Fund, contact John Jorden, Director of Development,  at (513) 231-3500 ext. 5190. 

Quick Links
Welcome! Please sign in:

Can't access your account?

Quick Links

Site Search