All performances will be at The Anderson Center, 7850 Five Mile Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
Thurs., April 11 @ 7:00 p.m.
Fri., April 12 @7:30 p.m.
Sat., April 13@ 2:00 p.m.
Sat., April 13 @ 7:30 p.m.
McNicholas High School has one of the most recognized high school theatre programs in the state of Ohio. Recent awards received by our students at the annual State Thespian Conference include:
- 1st Place State Conference - Duet dance, group musical theatre (2015)
- 1st Place State Conference - Scott Frenzel (2012, 2013)
- 1st Place in Ohio for duet mime-Scott Frenzel and Emma Kapp (2014)
- Outstanding grade in Monologue (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017)
- Outstanding grade in Filmmaking (2016)
- Outstanding grade in Acting Duo (2012)
- 1st in Ohio for Musical Duet (2011)
- 1st Place Monologues State Conference and earned spot in
- National Conference - Matt Gabbard (2013)
- Performed Little Women (2017) It's Not the End of the World (2015), Over The Tavern (2014), and Is He Dead? (2013) by special request at the State Conference
- 1st in Ohio for Group Musical (2010, 2009)
International Thespian Society
McNicholas is proud to be active members of the International Thespian Society, Troop 4737.
All students are invited to join enjoy Improv Club on Thursdays after school. It is a lively, creative and fun way to learn more about acting, specifically improvisation.