Friday, August 24
The first football game under the lights on the Archbishop McNicholas High School campus
Food Trucks • Tailgating • Alumni and Friends •Fandanas
Urban Grille, Penn Station, John Morrell, LaRosa’s and Kona Ice will be on the plaza and in the tailgate area.
Skydivers • Honoring Veterans
Goshen vs. McNick
Tickets for the football game
Pre-sale tickets will also be available in the Athletic Office Aug. 22, 23 and 24 until 1 p.m. for $5 each. Tickets at the gate will be $7.
T-shirt, ticket, and Rocket Nation swag bag pick up
- Weds., Aug. 22 and Thurs., Aug. 23 during school lunch --For McNicholas High School students, ticket and T-shirt bundles for themselves, siblings in grade school, and additional family tickets
- Thurs., Aug. 23—3-8 p.m. in Courtyard and Convent
- Fri., Aug. 24—3 p.m. to halftime by the Auxiliary Gym
Transportation and Parking on Aug. 24
- Parking is available on the McNicholas campus in three areas: upper lot, lower lot, and Paradise lot. Additional parking is available at Guardian Angels Church & School, and the Mount Washington Presbyterian Church.
- There will be golf cart shuttles dropping off and picking up those that need help. Handicapped parking will be in the spaces marked by the stadium with additional spots behind the McNicholas Café (golf cart shuttles provided).
- We encourage people to carpool if at all possible.
- Please do not park on Honeysuckle Drive, Berkshire Estates, and Spindlewick Drive.
- Safe Student Pick Up after the game will be at the lawn of the Heritage House in between the upper lot and the Presbyterian Church. Parents may enter the Presbyterian Church lot off of Beechmont Avenue and follow the drive around as it connects with Brachman.
Follow us on Facebook.