Please join us for the
2020 Hall of Fame Inductions
McNicholas High School Café
Our speaker for the evening is Ultra Endurance Athlete and
Guinness World Record Holder Bryce Carlson.
$30 in advance, $40 at the door.
Click here for tickets.
McNicholas Hall of Fame
Becky Alexander ’95
Andy Mayer ’88
Good Fellowship Award – honored for outstanding support of McNicholas athletics
Sr. Roberta Baumgartner
Sr. Roberta Baumgartner Women’s Sports Award – honored for outstanding dedication to the development of competitive sports for women
|Bonnie Buerk ’59
Judy Anderson Diem ’55
Kathy Whalen Stricker ’59 (posthumous)
The McNicholas community is asked to nominate former athletes and coaches for a variety of recognitions:.
- Hall of Fame – induction of former athletes for outstanding achievement in their high school athletic endeavors
- Good Fellowship Award – for outstanding support of McNicholas athletics
- Honored Teams – to be recognized at the annual sports evenings for team accomplishments
- Sr. Roberta Baumgartner Women’s Sports Award – for outstanding dedication to the development of competitive sports for women
Criteria for Nomination to the McNicholas Hall of Fame
- The athlete must have graduated from McNicholas at least five years prior.
- The athlete must have demonstrated the highest standard of sportsmanship during his/her years of athletic participation while at McNicholas.
- The athlete must have excelled in athletics during his/her years of athletic participation at McNicholas, ie. all-league, all-city, all-state recognition.
- McNicholas accepts nominations of former coaches and administrators. Nominees must have served McNicholas athletics for a minimum of 10 years and must be inactive for at least 3 years prior to induction.
- Collegiate or adult athletic participation is not a primary part of the criteria for selection.
It is preferred that nominations come from the community rather than the selection committee members. An individual making a nomination is asked to provide an address and phone number in case additional information supporting the nomination is required. No anonymous nominations will be accepted. Deadline for nominations is September 1 of the year prior to the event. Click here to submit a nomination electronically.
Click here to download the Hall of Fame Nomination Form and submit to:
Drew Schmidt, Director of Athletics Archbishop McNicholas High School 6536 Beechmont Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45230