Archbishop McNicholas High School strives to foster the development of strong Christian values through our athletic programs which are highly respected and bring excitement and spirit to our campus.
McNicholas is a member of the GCL Coed Division which continues to be recognized as one of the strongest leagues in the state of Ohio.
As a member in good standing of the Ohio High School Athletic Association, McNicholas continues to compete in Division II or III for state tournaments. We sponsor 42 teams/squads in 23 sports. Approximately 65% of our students participated in one or more of our sports programs last year.
Per the Ohio High School Athletic Association and McNicholas High School all student athletes must complete the following prior to the first day of practice/tryouts:
- Must be academically eligible per OHSAA and McNicholas guidelines *incoming freshman must have passed a minimum of five subjects in the fourth quarter of their 8th grade year.
- Please make sure all online forms, especially the Archdiocese of Cincinnati Medical Consent Form, Travel Consent Form, and Ohio Department of Health Concussion Information Form, are all completed. These forms and the OHSAA Physical Form must be on file in the athletic office before participation in any sport.
- Must have paid all athletic and booster fees to the Athletic Department.
Fees for Athletics for 2016-2017 school year
- Participation fees are per athlete: $225 first sport, $175 each additional sport, with a $650 family max per year.
- Lacrosse is $350 per athlete(family max and booster fee does not apply).
- Athletic Booster fees: $50 per family per year.
- All fees must be paid in order to participate in scrimmages/games unless payment arrangements have been made through the Athletic Office.
Proud partner with