Our 2nd Annual McNicholas Alumni Craft Fair will be on Saturday, Sept. 18, 2021.
In addition to handmade or handcrafted crafts, we’re accepting alumni craft vendors, one per craft category (ex. candle making, jewelry, pottery, basketry, etc). If you know any alumni vendors, please let them know, as space will be limited.
Please contact Sister Judi Keenan ’59 at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- 10’ X 10’ Booth Space - $35.00
- McNick provides 2 chairs per space
- Bring your own table or rent 8’ table for $10.00
- Only 30 rental tables available, 1 rental table per booth
- Checks accepted up to September 1. Money orders or cash accepted after that date. Returned check fee is $35.00
- Cancelations are accepted up to Aug 18, one month prior to the event. If McNicholas needs to cancel, you will be fully refunded.
- Electricity is limited, so please let us know in advance if you need it.
- Each crafter is required to donate one craft item per space (minimum value $15.00) to be raffled off. Raffle proceeds will support McNicholas High School.
Photos from last year's Craft Fair participants