Transfer applicants are admitted at the discretion of the administration after careful review of academic and disciplinary records. Transfer students must meet the academic requirements of Archbishop McNicholas and are subject to space availability in the desired class.
Archbishop McNicholas High School admits qualified young men and women of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to students at the school. The Admissions Committee looks for students who are committed to spiritual growth, service to others, and academic achievement. Students must demonstrate the ability to be successful within the Archbishop McNicholas High School curriculum.
Transfer Student Requirements (currently in 9th grade or above):
Archbishop McNicholas High School does not admit transfer students entering their senior year from the Greater Cincinnati area.
- Submit transfer student Application for Admission
- Submit Release of Records for transfer student
- Interview with the Office of Admissions and Guidance Department
- Possess a satisfactory disciplinary record
- Demonstrate ability to be academically successful and commitment to Catholic education
- High School Placement Test may be necessary
- Schedule a shadow visit, if desired
- Additional materials as requested
McNicholas admits a limited number of international students each year. International students will be required to study on an F-1 Visa only, and must be enrolled from August-June. We do not accept mid-year enrollment or J-1 Visas. For more information on our International Student process, please contact Director of Admissions, Christina Mullis at email@example.com.