Apply to Join the Rocket Family
Take the first step to becoming a McNicholas Rocket!
McNicholas is still accepting applications for admission for the Class of 2025, as well as transfer students. Please follow the steps below to begin the admissions process.
STEPS TO APPLY TO McNICHOLAS HIGH SCHOOL
- Submit an Application by clicking on the link above.
- To apply for financial aid, set up a FACTS account. Please contact Director of Finance Roberta Veleta, email@example.com, with questions.
- All students choosing to enroll at McNicholas will need to set up a FACTS account upon registration to facilitate payment plans.
- Submit a Records Release Form. All students applying from a non-Catholic middle/high school will need to provide this form to their current school, who will then forward the records to McNicholas.
- Students applying from a Catholic grade school will be provided an Archdiocese records release form from their grade school. Records will be sent to McNicholas directly.
- Schedule a tour, shadow visit, or contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in participating in a four-year arts education at McNicholas, please submit an art portfolio here so we can place you in the appropriate level class to start.
- Demonstrate ability to be academically successful and have a commitment to a Catholic education.
- Possess a satisfactory disciplinary record.
McNicholas is proud to offer the S.A.I.L. Program (Support and Accommodations for Identified Learners) which addresses the needs of identified students, helping them succeed with learning in the high school environment. Learn More about the S.A.I.L. program. There is an additional fee for this program. Visit our Afford page here to learn more.
McNicholas High School admits qualified young men and women of any race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students at the school. The Enrollment Committee looks for students who are committed to spiritual growth, service to others, and academic achievement. Students must demonstrate the ability to be successful within the McNicholas High School curriculum.