Apply to Join the Rocket Family
Take the first step to becoming a McNicholas Rocket!
McNicholas is still accepting applications for admission for both new and transfer students. Please follow the steps below to begin the admissions process.
STEPS TO APPLY TO McNICHOLAS HIGH SCHOOL
- Submit an Application by clicking on the link above.
- To apply for financial aid, set up a FACTS account. The priority financial aid application deadline for the 2021-22 academic year has passed. Please contact Director of Finance Roberta Veleta, email@example.com, with questions.
- All students choosing to enroll at McNicholas will need to set up a FACTS account upon registration to facilitate payment plans.
- Students applying from a Catholic grade school will be provided a records release form from their grade school. Records will be sent to McNicholas directly.
- Students applying from a non-Catholic school will be sent a records release form to submit to their grade/middle school, who will then forward the records to McNicholas.
- Schedule a tour, shadow visit, or contact us for more information @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in participating in a four-year arts education at McNicholas, please submit an art portfolio here so we can place you in the appropriate level class to start. Portfolios are due by January 31, 2021.
- Demonstrate ability to be academically successful and have a commitment to a Catholic education
- Possess a satisfactory disciplinary record
McNicholas is proud to offer the S.A.I.L. Program (Support and Accommodations for Identified Learners) which addresses the needs of identified students, helping them succeed with learning in the high school environment. Learn More about the S.A.I.L. program.
McNicholas High School admits qualified young men and women of any race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students at the school. The Enrollment Committee looks for students who are committed to spiritual growth, service to others, and academic achievement. Students must demonstrate the ability to be successful within the McNicholas High School curriculum.