Apply to Join the Rocket Family
Take the first step to becoming a Class of 2025 McNicholas Rocket!
McNicholas High School admits qualified young men and women of any race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students at the school. The Enrollment Committee looks for students who are committed to spiritual growth, service to others, and academic achievement. Students must demonstrate the ability to be successful within the McNicholas High School curriculum.
STEPS TO APPLY TO McNICHOLAS HIGH SCHOOL
- Submit an Application by December 1, 2020.
- To apply for financial aid, set up a FACTS account by December 1, 2020. All students choosing to enroll at McNicholas will need to set up this account upon registration in January to facilitate payment plans.
- Students applying from a Catholic grade school will be provided a records release form from their grade school. Records will be sent to McNicholas directly.
- Students applying from a non-Catholic school will be sent a records release form to submit to their grade/middle school, who will then forward the records to McNicholas.
- Schedule a tour, shadow visit, or attend our Open House on Oct. 25 or 26, 2020 (optional)
- Demonstrate ability to be academically successful and have a commitment to a Catholic education
- Possess a satisfactory disciplinary record
McNicholas is proud to offer the S.A.I.L. Program (Support and Accommodations for Identified Learners) which addresses the needs of identified students, helping them succeed with learning in the high school environment. Learn More about the S.A.I.L. program.