Bring out your academic best through an adaptable curriculum that redefines excellence.
• Every student is challenged by our comprehensive academic programs, regardless of their performance and ability levels.
• As students of all learning styles work side-by-side, they gain perspective and appreciation for different strengths and abilities in others while developing their own.
• Highly-motivated students can earn college credits through College Credit Plus partnerships and 14 Advanced Placement (AP) courses: English, Physics, Chemistry, American History, European History, U.S. Government, Calculus, Biology, Studio Art, Computer Science, French, Spanish, and Latin.
• Flexible, customized learning pathways develop students’ interests and challenge them to keep pace in world of perpetual change.
• The SAIL Program addresses the needs of identified students of all academic levels whose learning styles require tutorial assistance to learn the material presented in a mainstream classroom. Full-time SAIL (Support and Accommodations for Identified Learners) teachers work 1:1 with students to get the best from their learning styles and improve their strengths.
• Students participate in setting their own academic goals under the guidance of mentors and take responsibility for staying on track. High School helps students of all abilities to achieve excellence. Our personalized registration and class selection process allows students and parents to select course levels appropriate to a student's ability in each subject area.
Members of National Honor Society and Mu Alpha Theta, the national mathematics national honor society, are available for students who are interested in peer tutoring. Please complete a form available in the library or counseling office to request help.