- We cultivate Catholic identity through faith development.
- We vigorously pursue academic excellence, at every level of instruction.
- We embrace the highest level of integrity in all areas of our lives-standing for honesty, fairness, and justice.
- We strive to reflect the face of Christ by seeking and welcoming a diverse community, and we value each student as a unique child of God.
- We promote the stewardship of God’s creation.
Faithful to the spirit of the Sisters of St. Joseph, their patron, St. Joseph,
and to the lay women and men who have shaped our community,
we embrace the call to humbly serve God and others.
Grounded in Scripture and in our Catholic Christian tradition,
we are bonded together as a people united in compassion, action, and hope.
We respond with confidence to God's call to servant-leadership,
and we seek to live our faith-filled commitment as witnesses to the Gospel.
We especially dedicate ourselves so that
young men and women grow toward Full Stature in Christ.
For the glory of God,
we offer the work of our minds and the work of our hands
in the service of a more just world.