Archbishop McNicholas High School is fully chartered by the Ohio State Department of Education and is accredited by the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association.
Mission of the OCSAA
- To strengthen Catholic identity and mission
- To engage Catholic schools in the ongoing improvement of learning
- To ensure OCSAA standards are fully operative in the schools
Accreditation Goals of Archbishop McNicholas High School
- Students will have an increased sense of belonging and feel inclusion as part of the body of Christ.
- Students will improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
489 students were enrolled in grades 9-12 at McNicholas High School as of October 28, 2020.
Policy for Background Checks
New employees must complete both manual and an electronic background checks at the time of employment with no further requirement for a manual fingerprint completed in the future. Current employees must complete electronic background checks within five years of their last manual fingerprinting. Volunteers complete an electronic background check.