Archbishop McNicholas High School is fully chartered by the Ohio State Department of Education and is accredited by the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association.
Mission of the OCSAA
- To strengthen Catholic identity and mission
- To engage Catholic schools in the ongoing improvement of learning
- To ensure OCSAA standards are fully operative in the schools
Accreditation Goals of Archbishop McNicholas High School
- Students will have an increased sense of belonging and feel inclusion as part of the body of Christ.
- Students will improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.